Every year around the holidays, I’m always so proud to check each of my loved ones off my list with their perfect gift. That is- until I realize a few days before Christmas that I haven’t grabbed ANY stocking stuffers. It’s a little ironic since they hang on the mantle all season right in front of me, but it never fails. I end up running to a gas station the day before Christmas and grabbing handfuls of candy instead of picking out something more useful. This year, I was determined to take a more thoughtful approach and grab some stocking stuffers people would actually like. Keep reading to see what I came up with!
Each item is $25 or less and should get to you before Christmas as long as you grab it 3 or more days ahead of time. You can click any item in the graphic to shop it! I’m walking you through each item below.
- Wireless charger – Rob and I both have these on our nightstands! They are so pretty and come in several colors. I love that we don’t have messy cords everywhere, and they keep everything looking neat and tidy. We’ve had them for a couple of years now and they’ve been great!
- Electric lighter – This has so many great reviews! It comes in a few colors and the product information says it can be re-charged up to 300 times. It would pair great with a candle!
- Silk scrunchie – I bought this a few months ago and it’s the best for keeping my hair out of my face at night without creating a crease. Grab this for the girl who’s got it all.
- Travel silverware – This mini set is so cute and perfect for anyone who brings their lunch to work every day. It’s a great way to cut down on using plasticware, and I love that it has a case so you can postpone washing without a mess.
- Oil spray bottle – This has been sitting in my cart for a while. It has amazing reviews, and I think it would be perfect for anyone who loves kitchen gadgets. You can use it for sauces too!
- Silicone body brush – Loofas totally gross me out, but this body brush allows a gentle exfoliation without hoarding bacteria. You could pair it with a luxe body wash and lotion too to create an entire gift!
- Moisture detecter – A helpful tool for anyone with a green thumb! These change color depending on the moisture in soil so you can easily tell when it’s time to water your plants. They come in several sizes.
- Dry drops – For the girl who loves an at-home manicure! These seemingly magical drops help polish dry in 60 seconds.
- No-show socks – These are my favorite socks ever. They never roll down into my shoe, even when I’m working out. I’m always grateful for practical gifts like this because who wants to spend their own money on socks?
- Fidget cube – This cute little gadget would go great on a desk. Each side has a different objective, but it’s a great way to keep your hands busy to distract from mindless bad habits or to help relieve anxiety.
Do you struggle to remember stocking stuffers too? Hopefully you found something for someone on your list! As always, thanks so much for reading!