It is Fri-yay! The weekend is here, the weather is cooling off, and Allure just announced their Best in Beauty 2017!! I was so excited to see that the foundation I recently started using made the list, because it was well deserved. If you’re looking to amp up your skincare, makeup, or hair routines, you can check out the entire 2017 list here. Now, I am by no means an expert on beauty. I barely fix my hair every day, and I spend 10 minutes tops on my makeup in the morning. BUT- I gravitate toward high-quality and affordable products, and I wanted to share some of my tried and true faves. Shop them all by clicking the links below. Let me know if you’ve tried any of the products! I’d love you head what you think!
- This is my go-to foundation right now. I usually use the original bareMinerals foundation, but my skin gets a bit dry in the colder months, so this foundation is a great substitute! It’s got a light-weight feel, has buildable coverage, and provides some sun protection (SPF 30 what what). I use this brush to apply it.
- I scored a sample of this blush over the summer and I refuse to stop wearing it. It’s such a pretty color!
- Okay, obviously we all love this eyeshadow palette, but this has seriously been returning to my makeup lineup since high school. The pigments are rich, they blend easily, and I even use it to fill in my eyebrows!
- This lipstick is creamy, and it doesn’t dry out my lips. It’s a light pink, but it’s neutral enough for everyday wear. Bonus: it smells like vanilla. 🙂
- I always refused to spend more than $10 on mascara until I tried this mascara. The curvy brush is easy to use, and the formula doesn’t get all clumpy like others I’ve tried. The best part? It looks like I actually curl my lashes every day, but I haven’t picked up a lash curler in months!
- This is the most versatile member of my makeup bag. It’s called an all-over face color, so you can use it like a bronzer, but you can also use it to contour or even as a blush! The container always seems to last forever. It’s well worth the money!