Happy Saturday! I’m so glad it’s the weekend. My mom is coming up to visit our apartment for the first time, and I’ve been dying for her to see it. Her birthday is next week, so we’re taking her on a mini road trip to celebrate! She called me to ask what I was going to wear since the weather hasn’t exactly cooled off yet, and that led to a long conversation about how we can’t wait for fall. I’d be lying if I said it felt even close to fall here in Oklahoma, but I’ve been dreaming about sweater weather for a few weeks now. Today I’ve rounded up some of the sweaters that are on my wish list this season while I countdown the days to cooler weather.
I receive commission for clicking some of the links in this post.
- This chunky cardigan comes in 3 colors and is definitely the most expensive on my list, but look how COZY it is. I can picture myself snuggled up in it with a warm cup of coffee and a good book.
- This bell sleeve pullover comes in 6 colors, but I am such a fan of the mustard yellow. It’s flirty, fun, and super soft.
- I’ve had my eye on this duster cardigan for a while now, and I might cave soon. I’m a sucker for a neutral and versatile piece like this. It’s available in one other color as well.
- Wrap cardigans are so chic and comfortable! This one is affordable (it’s 30% off right now!) and would make a great addition to any fall wardrobe.
- If you read my last post, you know I am a big fan of the ruffle trend! This pullover is simple but the sleeves add an extra-girly touch of interest. It is available in 4 colors, and it’s offered in regular and petite sizes.