Today’s guide is for the LADIES. I don’t know if you’re like me, but I always freeze when people ask me what I want for Christmas. If that’s the case, I’ve found 25 items that you can start dropping hints to Santa about. You could even grab a few for yourself because you’re a strong independent woman who don’t need no Santa. Whatever the case may be, I’m excited for you to see the things I’ve picked out because they are GOOD you guys. Some of the items are on super sale right now, so be sure to read below to get the codes and check out the savings before they end!
- I’ve had my eye on these booties for a while, but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. The cut out on the side adds some length to your legs, and I’ll take all the help I can get in that department. They come in the camel color that’s shown as well as grey!
- This face mask kit smells amazing and is perfect for the girl in need of a spa night. It’s super moisturizing which is great for these cold winter months when your skin needs an extra pick-me-up now and then.
- You guys were so into this popular monogram necklace, so I wanted to share it again in case you missed it from a few weeks ago! I get some many compliments on mine, and its still available in all but a few initials!
- Make your own foam at home with this copper milk frother! It’s really easy to use and it’s on sale right now! You can also take and EXTRA 15% off with code SCORE.
- These sunglasses are a really good dupe of the popular Céline shades everyone is wearing right now. I love how glam they are!
- Smartphones these days are actually really pretty, but when they cost almost grand or more, it’s not smart to carry it around all willy nilly. This case gives you the best of both worlds! It’s pretty, protective, and not too bulky.
- Okay, I know everyone is throwing a fit about how great the Spanx faux leather leggings are, but I just don’t get it. The point of leggings is to be comfortable and not cut off the circulation in my lower limbs. These alternatives are just as attractive, and they still check all the boxes for comfortable leggings.
- These adorable pajamas are normally $78, but they’re on sale for less than $36 until November 22! They’re still available in all sizes so hurry and grab yours!
- I dig the backpack-instead-of-a-purse trend and this cute one has tons of pockets inside to hold all your essentials!
- This is my first Christmas to decorate my own place and explore my own style, and I’m in love with all things neutral. These black and white ornaments are so modern, and they are available in black too so you could mix and match!
- You guys, this set of stud earrings are normally $160, but they’ll be on sale for $48 with free shipping and an extra 30% off using code YAY30 until November 22 so hurry and shop fast! You’ll end up saving 70% and that is some smart shopping.
- These warm fuzzy boots will never want to leave your feet. I have the older version of these in navy, and they’re so adorable. They also come in taupe and camel!
- The holidays are perfect for serving up cocktails and hot toddies, and this bar cart would be a great place to keep all your bartending essentials!
- This pretty coaster set would look great on any coffee table, plus you could keep them on the bar cart I just mentioned. (I love the bar cart if you can’t tell.)
- Hey look! Another thing to keep on the bar cart! These iridescent wine glasses are unusual and super festive.
- You can’t go wrong with a blanket scarf, and this one is beyond precious. It’s also 40% off right now so get it while you can!
- This one is definitely a splurge item, but it’s a great quality! This monogram ring comes in silver, gold, and rose gold and is 100% customizable. It would be a piece for everyday wear, so you’d definitely get your money’s worth.
- I got one of these facial cleansing brushes several years ago and wow are they worth it! I use it every day with my favorite cleanser, and my skin hasn’t been the same since. Believe me when I say it is totally worth the investment.
- This sherpa pullover is like wearing a cloud. It comes in 7 different colors, and it’s a great addition to your casual weekend layers.
- I use this curling wand to get my effortless beachy waves. It works for all hair types and lengths, and the curls last me a couple of days!
- I recently got this perfume as a birthday gift, and I get so many compliments on it! I love the smell, and it lasts all day long.
- For a healthier version of microwaved popcorn, check out this microwave popcorn popper! Just add oil, kernels, and a little butter for a quick snack!
- I’m a coffee mug addict, so it’s not surprising that there’s one on this list, but look at this one! It actually matches the ornaments I mentioned above.
- These post earrings are festive and would be a great finishing touch to any holiday outfit. They come in 4 different colors!
- Last but certainly not least, the hairdryer everyone is talking about. This is another splurge item, but it is actually a gift set making it a great value. It comes with not only the hair dryer itself, but several attachments and a case. Check it out to read all the cool things about it. It’s basically a hair dryer from space.
I hope you’re starting to make a dent in that Christmas list of yours. Ironically, I have done zero shopping for my loved ones yet, so I’ll probably get a jump on that today. Let me know which items you’re loving so far!