No matter what holiday it is, I always have the hardest time shopping for my husband. I know him like the back of my hand, but every year for Christmas I’m at a loss at what to get him (besides the 75″ TV he keeps talking about). Thankfully this year, we agreed to gift each other the new iPhones since both of ours were 4 years old and on the brink of death. Even so, I know a lot of you out there struggle with finding their man the perfect gift too, so I’ve been scouring the internet trying to find some items that might help you on your quest. I even ran them by my husband, so they have a stamp of approval!
- This scarf is cozy and neutral, plus it sort of reminds me of a sock monkey!
- This cardigan is sooo soft, and I love it in the wine color! It’s really well made and a great affordable option!
- You can’t go wrong with a nice pair of dress shoes. These are available in both black and brown!
- This coat is basic, but still very stylish. It comes in a few colors so take your pick!
- My husband and I love to play board games! This grown up chess set is made of glass, and would make a beautiful addition to your guy’s office.
- We got this “Dial-A-Drink” shaker as a wedding gift in copper, and it’s so cool! You just twist the top rim until it says the drink you want to make, then start pouring! It has recipes built right into the shaker so he can impress everyone with his drink-making skills.
- With the death of the headphone jack in the iPhone, wireless headphones have become a necessity. These are durable and meant for working out, but they also sound fantastic.
- A good duffle bag is great for a weekend get-away (or basically any trip because men can literally always pack everything into one bag and it’s not fair), and this one comes in several different colors.
- This beard tonic is hard to come by because it’s so popular, but if you can snag a bottle it would be a great stocking stuffer! It’s moisturizing for the skin as well which is great for these cold winter months coming up!
- This contraption is actually a really fancy bottle opener! It’s got a magnet inside that makes it easy to remove those pesky caps that get in the way of your guy’s favorite beer.
- To help him keep his accessories organized, this leather case is the perfect solution! It holds several ties, bow ties, tie bars, and cuff links! It’s a smart way to protect all those fancy ties you bought him every other year because you didn’t know what to get him.
- Make him feel like one of the cool kids (and also give him the gift of UV protection) by getting him these sunglasses! They’re a bit of a splurge, but they’re worth some quality coolness.
- Okay, how neat are these drink chillers?? They’re made of soapstone and marble, and they go in your guy’s favorite whiskey or other adult beverage to keep in cool without diluting the taste! Just pop them in the freezer for a bit, and they’ll be ready to go in no time!
- This teensy carry-on cocktail kit would make a perfect stocking stuffer! It’s got everything he needs to make the manliest of all drinks: an old fashioned. (It’d go great with some surprise plane tickets to a weekend getaway!)
- Sometimes we spend more time at the gym untangling our ear buds than actually listening to them, so why not snag these leather cord organizers? You can even add a monogram for a small fee to keep yours separate from his (because you obviously need a set too).
- This snuggly robe would be great for lounging around the house or avoiding the winter post-shower chills.
- I’ve used this brand of facial cleanser for quite some time now, but I didn’t know they made a men’s line! You can only find the men’s version online, and it’s made to be used as a facial and body cleanser.
- This neutral pullover is made from thick, quilted fleece and comes in two colors!
- If you have hardwood floors in your house, these slippers are a must to keep his feet toasty warm. They are leather with shearling on the inside, and they are available in 3 different colors.
- This cardigan is a dressier version of the one I mentioned above. It comes in 3 colors, and would be great to wear to a holiday party!
- He carries his wallet everywhere, so it probably needs an update. This basic leather one is a great choice, and it comes in 2 colors!
- This monogrammed whiskey decanter would be so pretty in his office or on a bar cart. All initials are still available!
- I am obsessed with how gorgeous this watch is. Photos do not do it justice. It is by far my favorite on this list!
- A portable wireless speaker is always a nifty gift! It’s perfect for all kinds of situations for music around the house, on the go, or for singing in the shower.
- Some days real pants just don’t cut it. Thankfully these cozy sweatpants exist for those exact situations.
And there you have it! Whew that was a tough one. Do you guys have a tough time shopping for your man too? Let me know in the comments below! You can also check out the rest of my gift guides here!