I’m so excited to share my first gift guide for the holidays with you all! Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing some great finds and hopefully spark some inspiration for you to treat all of your loved ones (or even yourself) to the best gift ever! I don’t know about you, but my favorite part of the holiday season is finding the perfect gift for the people I care about, so I hope these gift guides help you out on your quest to do the same!
So this is how it’s gonna go down- each gift guide will contain 25 different items related to a particular theme. Today’s theme? Budget friendly! (Because sometimes being generous adds up…) Below you’ll find 25 gifts at $25 or less to help you check everyone off your list AND keep your bank account happy! Browse the items by clicking on them, or scroll down to see a quick description along with my two cents on each item. Tell me your favorites in the comments below!
I receive a small commission when you click the links in this post.
- For your stationary enthusiasts, this desktop organizer is a great way to display and organize all of their pens, notebooks, and other office supplies. They’ll love you for it!
- This cozy blanket scarf is so good, you might want to keep it for yourself.
- Make it personal with this dainty little monogram necklace!
- This graphic poster is simple, but it’s sure to cause some smiles. What better way to let someone know they inspire you than by giving them a giant poster that says so? It comes pre-framed, and is available in 15 different colors to match any decor!
- I’ve been really into the neck scarf trend, and this one is bright, happy, and can be styled so many different ways! Give it to your fashionista friend who loves to accessorize!
- If you know a college student who lives off Ramen, help them do it in style with this pasta bowl! It comes in 3 different colors and includes chopsticks. Slurping has never been so chic.
- This peg board comes with a bag of 350 letters so you can express yo self any way you want! It’s totally worth the $20.
- For the gardener in your life, snag these planters to grace their window sill. They come in several sizes, so you can grab a few while staying under $25!
- This cutting board is beautiful, and perfect for your friend who loves to throw wine and cheese parties. This entire line at Target is gorgeous, so check it out!
- Sir Mix-A-Lot would approve of these punny dish towels.
- I adore this brand of candle, and this scent is my favorite. The jar is even pretty enough to display on your coffee table.
- For your friends who live that 9 to 5 life, this lunchbox would be a perfect way for them to bring their lunch to the office! It comes in 4 different prints.
- A set of mule mugs is always a great choice, but at less than $12 you will get some enjoyment out of buying them too!
- Help your gal pal keep her jewelry safe and in one place! This tray is so cute, she won’t want to cover it up.
- Help your friends take BYOB to the next level with this freezable wine bag! It comes in 2 different prints, and even has a handle to make it easy to carry.
- If you love your friend a latte, you’ll consider gifting them this festive mug.
- I recently made the switch to these hangers. Now I have tons of extra space, and my clothes don’t slip off onto the floor. The question is, who SHOULDN’T you buy these for?
- If you feel like helping your friends trim their tree, this ornament is sure to go with any type of decor!
- These monogrammed business card holders are so pretty! Help your professional friends look extra professional by helping them keep their business cards from going astray.
- Who doesn’t love a good Wizard of Oz reference? Especially in the form of a copper wall hanging! This is perfect for your newlywed friends or those who just bought a new house!
- If you know someone who bakes, give them this rolling pin that they won’t be afraid to display on their counter. It’s made of real marble too, which means it’s naturally non-stick!
- This wall calendar is perfect for anyone who loves to plan. Every appointment and lunch date will be adorably displayed!
- This travel mug is perfect for any caffeine queen in your life. Caffeine is the new black, after all.
- Know someone with wanderlust? Or maybe they just have a fancy pants office in need of a globe? This one is sure to make a big statement.
- This tiny french press makes 2-4 cups of coffee and allows your pal to use their favorite coffee blend for that perfect cup of joe.
That’s all I’ve got for you today folks! Check back soon to see more holiday goodies!