It’s Tuesday shoesday! Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a shoe “problem”. It’s the one section of the department store I can’t pass by without picking up a pair and taking it home. My closet (and my poor husband’s closet) is overflowing with pairs and pairs of them. As you have probably noticed, mules have been the “it” shoe this year, and today I want to share 5 pairs that I’ve had my eye on! All of them are less than $50, so they are affordable AND adorable. Let me know which ones are your favorites in the comments below!
- These are SO gorgeous. The embroidery is so well-done, and they would definitely spice up any outfit. I think styling them with an all black ensemble would be so chic!
- Pearls are all the rage this season, and I firmly stand behind this trend. These pretty little things are dripping with pearls and are available in 4 different colors! You could dress them up for work or a holiday party!
- White shoes are another trend I’ve admired this season, so naturally I was drawn to this pair! I think the white adds a crisp, clean feel to any casual outfit. If white isn’t your thing, these are also available in 3 other colors!
- These are a great basic pair to add to your casual wardrobe. They are available in camel and black, but the camel has me obsessing. I can picture them it with white jeans and a bright-colored sweater! They’re a great deal at less than $35! At that price, you could even add both to your collection!
- This faux suede pair comes in 4 different colors, and I think they’d be a great choice to style with jeans and a cozy sweater!
That’s all for today! Whether you’re new to the trend or a seasoned veteran, mules are a great addition to any wardrobe! I hope you enjoy browsing through everything I’ve pulled together, and I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below! Happy shopping, friends!
Shop The Post